Sophie Jordan with Lessons From a Scandalous Bride!
** WINNER: YADIRA **
Sophie Jordan is here to give us lessons from her new release LESSONS FROM A SCANDALOUS BRIDE. How yummy is that?
She’s also giving away a signed copy of LESSONS to one random commenter!
Before our lessons start, let’s look at…
LESSONS FROM A SCANDALOUS BRIDE
A life can change in an instant . . .
No one knows this better than Miss Cleopatra Hadley, who went from poverty to plenty when she discovered one of England’s richest men was her true father who wanted her to share his wealth . . . if she married into the upper echelons of Society. A high price to pay for someone whose mother taught her just how dangerous a marriage could be.
An imposing yet impoverished Scots nobleman, Lord Logan McKinney knows he must wed some vapid title-hunter with a substantial dowry in order to restore his once-thriving estate. Having the vibrant Cleo nearby, however, makes his task even more unpalatable for she tempts him like no other woman . . . just as he’s precisely the sort of man she most fears: exciting, unpredictable, fiercely passionate. But when attraction proves too powerful, they succumb to a kiss that quickly leads to lessons too scandalous for even the darkest nights . . .
7 LESSONS from Cleopatra Hadley, the heroine of LESSONS FROM A SCANDALOUS BRIDE:
1) Avoid virile, attractive young men….
2) When a virile young man proposes, you’ve clearly ignored the first lesson. Run far away!
3) Make clear your interest in “older” gentleman … the more infirm the better…
4) Do your homework. Make sure the elderly, infirm gentleman you’ve got your sights on isn’t a letch …
5) Never find yourself alone in a garden with a aforementioned virile, handsome, young man.
6) If the aforementioned virile, young handsome man happens to possess a deep Scottish brogue that makes your toes curl … run away faster! FASTER, I say!
7) Whatever you do, don’t let the virile, young Scottish man KISS you …. if you do, all may be lost …
Tell Sophie what you love about historical romance and enter to WIN a copy of LESSONS!
Sophie Jordan took her adolescent daydreaming one step further and penned her first romance in the back of her high school Spanish class. This passion led her to pursue a degree in English and History. Sophie is a USA Today and New York Times bestseller. She also writes young adult fiction for HarperTeen and contemporary paranormals for Pocket.