Ringing In the New Year: GIVE-A-WAY
>2010 has been a particularly great year for my family and myself.
- My husand and I celebrated our 20th anniversary
- My oldest went off to college
- I officially signed with my agent, Paige Wheeler
- I officially signed a two book deal with Kensington
- I turned in both said books on time to my editior, Alicia Condon
- My father recovered well from an illness
- I recovered well from an illness
We are indeed, very lucky.
And whenever I feel an abundance of good fortune, I have a tendancy to start giving things away.
There are 21 weekdays in January. I decided that would be the perfect number of gifts.
During the year of 2010, I’ve connected with many wonderful writers, some published, some pre-published. All have been incredibly supportive and have deeply enriched my writing life. I’d like to say thank you to them by sharing their work with others.
This January, I will give away 21 of those published authors books, starting Monday, January 3rd and continuing through Monday, January 31st, Monday-Friday.
The authors I’ve chosen have paperback books available (because not everyone is on the ereader wagon yet — including me, unfortunately) and all are available through Amazon (because to do this I have to be able to drop ship, otherwise I’d be overwhelmed).
I will be offering the newest available releases from the following authors (in alphabetical order):
- Vivi Andrews (Jan. 3)
- Gail Barrett (Jan. 4)
- Jules Bennett (Jan. 5)
- Monica Burns (Jan. 6)
- Elizabeth Craig (Jan. 7)
- Lauren Dane (Jan. 10)
- Sylvia Day (special edition review 1/19)
- Cynthia Eden (Jan. 11)
- Addison Fox (Jan. 12)
- Larissa Ione (Jan. 13)
- Darynda Jones (Jan. 14)
- Kris Kennedy (Jan. 17)
- Alison Kent (Jan. 18)
- Margie Lawson (Jan. 20)
- Elisabeth Naughton (Jan. 21)
- Nicola Marsh (Jan. 24)
- Delilah Marvelle (Jan. 25)
- Kristina McMorris (Jan. 26)
- Christy Reece (Jan. 27)
- Juliana Stone (Jan. 28)
- Stephanie Tyler (Jan. 31) To enter, just make sure you are following @joanswan on Twitter (http://twitter.com/joanswan) and send me a tweet, or respond to the contest tweet with #newyear in the text.
I will pick a new winner everyday.
Here’s to a fresh new start in 2011!