The Language Women Speak
>1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shutup.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes isonly five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch thegame before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on yourtoes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but it’s a non-verbal statement often misunderstood bymen. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she iswasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Referback to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okaymeans she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you willpay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome.
8. Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying F@!K YOU!
9. Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, “What’s wrong?” For the woman’s response refer to #3.