>1) My supposed 60 day trial of Office 2007 on my new netbook, locked me out after about 10 days.
2) I don’t have the external drive or the software with me, so I’m writing in Wordpad — a real pain in the ass.
3) I keep trying to use my netbook like a laptop and it keeps freezing up. Not enough compu-neurons to have eight windows open and running at once…ding-dong.
4) I’m so totally fragmented I can’t get in touch with my characters.
5) Everytime I start to write, I get interrupted.
6) Trying to write at work is a complete and total waste of time. There may have been a once-upon-a-time when I was able to do that…not anymore. Just too damned busy.
7) My Twitter acct is posting my tweets to both my personal facebook and my writing-related facebook pages. I can’t figure out why and it’s making me freakin‘ crazy.
8) This week is dddddrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg.
9) My back hurts. My feet hurt. My arms hurt. My legs hurt. I’m exhausted. I don’t want to work anymore.
10) And…drum roll please… I’m PMSing.