Cool Promo Gidget & BIG Contest!!!
I created this custom 1.0L SIGG water bottle on Cafepress.com. It’s a giveaway for my CP’s contest (Elisabeth Naughton) celebrating her new release, MARKED. (Retail value $28!)
Everyone is eligible in one of the two parts of the contest…so everyone has a chance to win!!
Here’s the remaining info on the contest–be sure to enter–GREAT prizes:
Starting April 17th, 2010 (Yes, that’s a SATURDAY) for 10 days I’ll be posting a daily question. Each person who answers the question correctly will be entered into that day’s drawing. I’m going to be strict about ONLY counting the correct answers added THAT DAY. I operate on PST, which you can see on my blog comment bar. So long as you post your comment before midnight PST on the given day, you’ll be entered.
One winner will be chosen at random each day. That winner will get to pick their prize from the many goodies donated by some very awesome authors. Once a prize has been picked, it’s crossed off the list. So be sure you look at the prize list to see what you want.
Participating authors and prizes include:
- Juliana Stone – His Darkest Hunger
- Donna Grant – Dangerous Highlander
- Anita Clenney – $15 Borders Gift Certificate
- Barbara Monajem – Sunrise in the Garden of Love & Evil
- Annette McCleave – Bound By Darkness
- Joan Swan – Custom 1.0L SIGG water bottle
- Nina Pierce – Promo pack of goodies – book bag, t-shirt & other assorted goodies
- Angie Fox – A Tale of Two Demon Slayers
- Vivi Andrews – The Sexorcist
- Jessa Slade – Seduced by Shadows
- Helen Scott Taylor – The Phoenix Charm
- Lucy Monroe – Moon Craving
- Heather Davis – Never Cry Werewolf
- Loucinda McGary – The Wild Irish Sea
- Kari Thomas – Hold onto the Night
- Larissa Ione – Choice of Demonica Book or Demonica Tote
- Alix Rickloff – Dangerous as Sin
- Vivi Anna – The Vampire’s Quest
- Melina Morel – TWO copies of Smolder & TWO copies of Prey
- Sandy Nicks – Circle of Eternity
- Isabel Roman – Murder and Magick
As an added prize…I’m giving away three $25 gift cards to three very lucky winners (your choice of online book store).
All you have to do to enter this portion of the contest is email me at email@example.com to tell me where you posted about either this contest or the release of MARKED.
Simply put “MARKED Release Contest” in the subject line of your email. (If you post the above MARKED widget or book cover somewhere you get entered twice!).
THIS PORTION OF THE CONTEST BEGINS RIGHT NOW!!!! You can enter as many times as you like. The more times/places you talk up MARKED, the more chances you have to win.